Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,954   Online: 1204

Page 19 of 95 FirstFirst ... 9131415161718192021222324252969 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    after suffering neural meltdown trying to decifer the last few pages of this thread and getting hungry looking at chicken roasted on beer cans, or so it seems. I have failed to understand one thing. Where is the camera now?
    Simplicius

"defying gravity since 1898"

My Flickr Account

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplicius View Post
    after suffering neural meltdown trying to decifer the last few pages of this thread and getting hungry looking at chicken roasted on beer cans, or so it seems. I have failed to understand one thing. Where is the camera now?
    One of the things you'll need for this project Anthony is patience.. the other is a degree in cryptology to decipher the thread..

Luckily for you I have both

The camera(s) are in mine and ShawnRahmens houses.. there is a Portra film winging it's way across the Atlantic as we speak (type) and as soon as that is here and the camera is loaded both Shawn and I will send the camera's off simultaneously and ceremoniously.. with or without chicken.

Now wasn't that clear as mud..

Oh and the beer can chicken.. tasted even better than it looked..

And also what Blackdog said!
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    I am so proud of you all....
    Thanks to ShawnRahmen for looking after the film survey and purchasing.. and for the Nikon.. the camera's should be ready to set sail in the next week. There will be a change of list as one camera will now start with him (makes way more sense that way) and the other begins here with the exact same film.
    I'm looking forward to the new list. I was #2 on the old list, right below Rick A. I want to be on the bottom of the list! Half the fun seems to be cursing everyone above you when the camera goes MIA for months at a time.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Rusbarsky View Post
    I'm looking forward to the new list. I was #2 on the old list, right below Rick A. I want to be on the bottom of the list! Half the fun seems to be cursing everyone above you when the camera goes MIA for months at a time.
    That's the spirit Matthew!!

You're quite right.. there's no fun in everything going smoothly.. we all need a little action in our lives
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle View Post
    That's the spirit Matthew!!

You're quite right.. there's no fun in everything going smoothly.. we all need a little action in our lives
    Like a postal strike in Canada?
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    We might be having one too...
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mooseontheloose View Post
    Like a postal strike in Canada?
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Dog View Post
    We might be having one too...

Stop the madness both of you... surely there's something you can do to avert disaster!
    Síle

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Still need people from Canada or all full? We can hand deliver in the event of a strike...
    Harry Pulley - Visit the BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE FORUM

Happiness is...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hpulley View Post
    Still need people from Canada or all full? We can hand deliver in the event of a strike...
    Careful what you wish for... with our luck we'll get someone from Newfoundland.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I don't have the patience to go through the 100s of pages in the old Traveling Camera threads. Is there any tradition of sending bonus items along with the camera to the next person on the list? Not necessarily photography related, could be something cheap and regional.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin