Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,552   Posts: 1,544,909   Online: 938

Page 40 of 95 FirstFirst ... 30343536373839404142434445465090 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Camera 8.2 (Canon) Status

1 Síle Ireland Europe
    2 mooseontheloose Japan
    3 polyglot Australia
    4 KJupiter California USA ⇐ (CAMERA CURRENTLY TRAVERSING EUROPE WITH THIS GUY.)
    5 Guissimo California USA
    6 Akaa California USA
    7 Toro_mike Colorado USA
    8 FilmSprocket Michigan USA
    9 J Rollinger Illinois USA
    10 cdholden Tennessee USA
    11 Semeuse Florida USA
    12 pcyco Austria Europe
    13 Kraker Netherlands Europe
    14 SteveSmith Isle of Wight UK
    15 Black Dog Derbyshire UK
    16 Simplicius Ireland Europe
    Home - Síle Ireland Europe

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Excellent! Thanks so much Shawn! Great job so far folks!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by toro_mike View Post
    Excellent! Thanks so much Shawn! Great job so far folks!
    Is an entire project jinxed if praise is given to the steps which have been completed?

I ask because I'm at my grandmother's and I remember when I was young she was like a commando in the way she would have a chicken's neck snapped before it could cluck for help. She has been retired a while, but I'm sure she'd be willing to do one more job if called upon.

-Raul

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Camera 8.1 is not quite on it's way to Ontario. A sprained ankle and a heatwave have limited my mobility for the last few days. I will most likely ship on Monday or Tuesday.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No problem, Matthew! Sorry to hear about the sprained ankle. I've endured four of them in my lifetime, so I know what hardships they bring.

Hope you were able to put some time towards shooting what you wanted to!

Regards,

Shawn

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcam72 View Post
    Is an entire project jinxed if praise is given to the steps which have been completed?

I ask because I'm at my grandmother's and I remember when I was young she was like a commando in the way she would have a chicken's neck snapped before it could cluck for help. She has been retired a while, but I'm sure she'd be willing to do one more job if called upon.

-Raul
    NOPE, just NOPE!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Oh my, your grandmother kills chickens while going commando??? Wow, that's not the mental image I needed today :P

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry everyone a sudden and unexpected trip away has left me out of the loop for a bit.. but it seems that Shawn and everyone else has this (or indeed these) babies well and truly in control..

Momma can rest easy... chickens around gramma's on the other hand...

I would love to meet your grandmother Raul.. commando or not.. she sounds like a wonderful character and I can only imagine what stories she could tell!
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by toro_mike View Post
    Oh my, your grandmother kills chickens while going commando??? Wow, that's not the mental image I needed today :P
    Since my grandmother is 90+ years old and not in Bowflex shape like this grandmother: http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&v=E5G9z90LPvE
    I can understand where you're coming from. The mental image however was not something I wanted either but now have to deal with. Thanks for sharing that Mike.

I would love to meet your grandmother Raul.. commando or not.. she sounds like a wonderful character and I can only imagine what stories she could tell!
    Thanks Sile. I'm sure my grandmother would be happy to have you over for afternoon coffee, but you'd have to work on your Spanish as the odds of her learning to speak English at this stage of her life are pretty slim.

-Raul

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rcam72 View Post
    Thanks Sile. I'm sure my grandmother would be happy to have you over for afternoon coffee, but you'd have to work on your Spanish as the odds of her learning to speak English at this stage of her life are pretty slim.

-Raul
    I am sorry. Sile speaks Irish.

tim in gray gray gray Aachen Germany....
    Where ever you are, there you be.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin