Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,517   Posts: 1,572,157   Online: 980

Page 44 of 95 FirstFirst ... 34383940414243444546474849505494 ... LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Actually, holding the camera for two months would be nowhere near the longest time someone's held on to one of these, so Matthew's good! I'm sure he'll chime in soon.
    Last edited by Shawn Rahman; 08-28-2011 at 07:21 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    What is the longest time on record?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cdholden View Post
    What is the longest time on record?

Counting Camera 7a, currently still being held by the USPS?
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not counting that one... just one taking a long time before passing it along.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Probably one of the Nikkormat/Nikomat FTn bodies over at Nikonians in the "World Rotational Beatermat" thread. One camera went MIA in 2009, the other went MIA in the summer of 2010. Not sure what happened with the first one, but suspect that the second one was kept by the first person who received it after it was sent out on its journey. And, of course, the second camera was one that I'd purchased for the purpose of sending it worldwide.

-J
    APUG: F2AS x2, F, FM2n, Nikomat FTn, FT2
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 20/3.5 UD, 24/2.8 AI, 50/2 AI, 50/2 K, 50/1.4 AI, 55/3.5 Micro PC, 55/2.8 Micro AIS, 85/1.8 K, 105/2.5 K, 135/3.5 QC

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    8.2 is ready to go. The address has been confirmed, the camera packed and a trip to the Post Office planned for today or tomorrow.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by toro_mike View Post
    8.2 is ready to go. The address has been confirmed, the camera packed and a trip to the Post Office planned for today or tomorrow.
    Excellent Mike thanks for the update.. Now if only we could find 8.1........

Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I won't say who has the modern record (cameras 5 and 6) for camera lagering, they might still be part of this project... or they might not.

But I did have to threaten to buy an airplane ticket and bring a baseball bat...

tim in aachen
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    BTW... my mother still lives in Maryland and I have been threatening to visit her.

Don't take that as a threat... much.

tim in well... you know where. (of course, since I don't have the camera, the weather has been beautiful)
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm trying to stay out of this, because the potential confusion between "Matthew" and "Matt" could cause all sorts of bad karma (there may not be enough pagan chicken available in the entire world!).

But please know that it isn't me
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin