Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,200   Posts: 1,531,493   Online: 970

Page 48 of 95 FirstFirst ... 384243444546474849505152535458 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I didn't do that at the time, John. I didn't want to put him on the spot (on that particular thread) but I had forgotten that we can send PMs on that site, so, I just sent Matthew R. a friendly pm through photo.net.

-Marc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks everyone for keeping this thread bumped up..

It is truly about the spirit of the project rather than the value of the camera, that said we can all appreciate that life runs away from us sometimes and delays are inevitable.. But a little nod to let us all know would definitely make things easier for everyone else.

I appreciate your taking time to send a message over on a different forum Marc, I hope you don't mind.. perhaps it will be enough to kick start this back into action.
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Marc,

No worries. Figured you'd do what you did and send a PM. Hopefully he reads it and remembers that he has the camera or already sent it off, but forgot to tell Axle about it.

-J
    APUG: F4, F3P, F2ASx2, F
    DPUG: D200
    Nikkors: 18-70/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX (f/D200), 24/2.8 AI, 35/135/3.5-4.5 AIS, 50/1.4 AI, 50/2 H, 85/1.8 K, 105/4 Micro AIS, 180/2.8 ED AIS, 300/4.5 ED AI

My FB - My flickr stream
    My SmugMug

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Photo.Net... Is that still around?

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Photo.Net is still around, amazingly enough. I go there once in a while (couple times a year, maybe) looking for information on a camera or some other thing. This time I was looking for hard-to-find info on a Plaubel Peco Universal III 4x5 and when I was done with that I decided to type in M.R's name and, lo and behold, there he was! But he's kinda disappeared from there as he has here. Hopefully everything's okay with Matt.

With regards to camera 8.2, I'm embarrassed to say that I still have it. I don't want to type out a bunch of excuses (car is in the shop) and I don't want to make another prediction on when I'm shipping (tomorrow) but at least, fwiw, I'm communicating.
    -Marc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by FilmSprocket View Post
    But he's kinda disappeared from there as he has here. Hopefully everything's okay with Matt.
    I hope so too Marc and thank you again for trying!

Quote Originally Posted by FilmSprocket View Post
    fwiw, I'm communicating. -Marc
    If I recall correctly you were top of the class last time for turn around time.. so I'll hold off The Family for now.. Down boys ... down..
    (PS thanks for keeping us up to date)
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Síle
    If I recall correctly you were top of the class last time for turn around time.. so I'll hold off The Family for now.. Down boys ... down..
    (PS thanks for keeping us up to date)
    Don't cut him too much slack. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut now and then.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cdholden View Post
    Don't cut him too much slack. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut now and then.
    And there's plenty of nuts around here.........
    Síle

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

8.2 - On the Road Again

Just now getting home from work. If I could find the time to set up my new iPhone properly I could've notified y'all a lot earlier with news of camera 8.2 being on the road again (to Chicago). The USPS Priority label number (for tracking) is: 1309 1040 0000 8045 6797. Should reach you, Mr. Rollinger, on Friday 9/16/11. I apologize for keeping the camera 5 days longer than I should have. With camera 6, I hurried my time with the camera and wasn't completely happy with the results. Didn't want to do that this time around. Oh, and after my two shots the counter is on '17'. -Marc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A bird was torched in your name tonight. All is right again with Camera 8.2.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin