Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,021   Online: 1113

Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst 12345678910111555 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    And at least within the same country, we should post it with signed for delivery or some form of tracking.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent (assuming either "8. Matt" or "11. Matthew" is me)
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    So you managed to slip one past me... I may have to accept a job at the post office, since I won't get to play with you.
    Fred Latchaw
    Seattle WA

I am beginning to resent being referred to as 'half-fast'.
    Whatever that's supposed to mean.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by flatulent1 View Post
    So you managed to slip one past me... I may have to accept a job at the post office, since I won't get to play with you.

As if we would do such a thing oh flatulent1.... Keep an eye on the thread, as a previous willing and able participant you may just be called upon..

Thank you to everyone who pm'd addresses, I think I responded to everyone.. as I mentioned in a lot of messages, just keep an eye on this thread for details and information on the camera, film and destinations!

Shawn thank you, that's great. We'll hold off for now as we get everything planned and if you manage to get hold of one then all the better!

Polyglot.. excellent.. thank you too!

Walbergb keep an eye on the thread, there may be hope still, all is not lost!

Fire up your chickens everyone...
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sile said I should keep an eye on the thread, there may be hope still, all is not lost!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails eye2.jpg  
    Bob Walberg

The fix is in!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I first learned about this when i joined and camera 6 was MIA?, missed the sign up for #7. Would like to join #8, however if this means joining flickr than i rather not.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    dang nab it. looks like i lost out again. just like me a dollar short and always late to the party. ha ha.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    hallo

missed it
    if anyone drops -> i make his job

--

thomas
    --------------------------------------------------
    vfdkv (259)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by walbergb View Post
    Sile said I should keep an eye on the thread, there may be hope still, all is not lost!

Eye ON not out!! *shudder*

I have a reserve/back up list in case of drop outs, Focus No 9 and Pcyco I'll keep you in mind if we have a drop out!
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Focus No. 9 View Post
    I first learned about this when i joined and camera 6 was MIA?, missed the sign up for #7. Would like to join #8, however if this means joining flickr than i rather not.
    i don't think this has anything to do with flickr.
    the images are posted here ... not there ..
    silver magnets, trickle tanks sold
    artwork often times sold for charity
    PM me for details

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin