Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,514   Posts: 1,543,711   Online: 884

Page 55 of 95 FirstFirst ... 5454950515253545556575859606165 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cdholden View Post
    You're always looking good.
    The rest of us just do the best we can with what we have to work with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Rahman View Post
    Síle: I guess I'm not the only one diggin' the new picture!
    Aw shucks.. thanks guys... Be careful flattery will get you everywhere!
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I didn't want to mention the new pic because I thought it might be your daughter.

<giggles>

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    I didn't want to mention the new pic because I thought it might be your daughter.

<giggles>

tim in san jose
    Although I am fully aware that that is a complete and utter load of drivel... I'll pretend I don't... thank you Tim!
    I should really come here more often!
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Rahman View Post
    No apology needed! As long as Matthew is fine, and the camera is on its way, all is right with the world!

Apology? We should be thanking Matthew. If it wasn't for him, what would we talk/write about? I'm an around-the-world-camera virgin, but it seems to me that 50% of the fun is figuring out where the camera(s) is(are). The other 90% is seeing the final pictures. Where's the fun in getting the camera home in the shortest amount of time? Come to think of it, I don't recall reading about that ever happening, so maybe it is fun.
    Bob Walberg

The fix is in!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by walbergb View Post
    Apology? We should be thanking Matthew. If it wasn't for him, what would we talk/write about? I'm an around-the-world-camera virgin, but it seems to me that 50% of the fun is figuring out where the camera(s) is(are). The other 90% is seeing the final pictures. Where's the fun in getting the camera home in the shortest amount of time? Come to think of it, I don't recall reading about that ever happening, so maybe it is fun.
    I have neither the time nor the money to travel the world. I do find it enjoyable to be part of a camera that gets to go places that I don't, to show me the photos of places that I'm not visiting.
    This one will be somewhat strange. I just got a reply from Semeuse. Where Semeuse lives is about 5 miles from where I used to live before moving to TN 6 years ago. I might get to see pics of places I've already seen!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have neither the time nor the money to travel the world. I do find it enjoyable to be part of a camera that gets to go places that I don't, to show me the photos of places that I'm not visiting.
    This one will be somewhat strange. I just got a reply from Semeuse. Where Semeuse lives is about 5 miles from where I used to live before moving to TN 6 years ago. I might get to see pics of places I've already seen!
    Like Matthew using an address two blocks from where I lived in 1982.

tim (ex-Baltimore) in san jose (well really Aachen)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My visions of grandeur in composing and exposing two shots fell apart this weekend when I had to stay close to home and play Mr. Mom while my fiancee was working. Due to the distance/location of the planned photos, it may be another week before I can get over there. I won't keep the camera any longer than next Monday, so if I see it isn't going to happen, I'll just put together another game plan for two different photos.

Chris

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not a problem.

tim in Aachen

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My visions of grandeur in composing and exposing two shots fell apart this weekend when I had to stay close to home and play Mr. Mom while my fiancee was working. Due to the distance/location of the planned photos, it may be another week before I can get over there. I won't keep the camera any longer than next Monday, so if I see it isn't going to happen, I'll just put together another game plan for two different photos.

Chris
    Take your time . The process is another integral part of this project!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Normally, I dislike these surprise road trips for work. I have to drive a few hours east tomorrow. The great part is that my originally planned shoot is only about 15 miles out of the way... and sunny weather is in the forecast for the next two days.
    I feel a detour coming on!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin