Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,958   Posts: 1,522,992   Online: 1163

Page 88 of 95 FirstFirst ... 387882838485868788899091929394 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Im kinda relieved that the masses don't have to see my pictures from camera 8 yet. They were quite a tour de force of the mundane and bland lol.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    Rolls eyes....

tim insan jose
    If you had an extra "e" that would make you tim insane jose...
    Síle

If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the event...what kind of film would you use?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That is stating the obvious, one must be insan(e) to be in san jose......
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt_on_Swings View Post
    Im kinda relieved that the masses don't have to see my pictures from camera 8 yet. They were quite a tour de force of the mundane and bland lol.
    Ditto, but they reflect the locations of my recent travels. If nothing else, I see things in the photos that others may not.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt_on_Swings View Post
    Are you freakin' kidding? We are expecting 72 absolute masterpieces! And yes - without photoshopping!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    That is stating the obvious, one must be insan(e) to be in san jose......
    Someone from north central PA has not much to talk about. I grew up in central Maryland and I would not go back for a million dollars. And PA is worse.

I swore I would never live in San Jose when I was stationed at Travis AFB in the mid seventies. But... 20 years later, I was unpacking moving boxes in the west part of the city and now 18 years later, I am still here. A great place to wait out the kids getting to 18 if not a bit boring weather wise...

So y'all leave San Jose alone. Now if the Sharks would just learn how to play hockey again, all would be good.

tim insane jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter View Post
    Someone from north central PA has not much to talk about. I grew up in central Maryland and I would not go back for a million dollars. And PA is worse.
    Someone once told me that if PA could get rid of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, it would be like a northern Alabama.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Okay fellas, ya know they cannot solve murders here--everyones dna is the same. The tooth brush was invented here too. If it were invented anywhere else it would be called a teeth brush. I've been in San Jose and other Cal cities, they are just like any other city. Up here in the middle of no-where it's just laid back. I can walk to a class A trout stream three blocks away, or walk a block the other direction and be hunting. My town is six blocks wide and less than one mile long. If it weren't for Philly to the east and P'burgh to the west the entire state would be rural, and we are all proud of that. I can paddle a canoe from the middle of town all the way to the Chesapeake Bay(my best friend has twice). I can drive 15 minutes and put in to a stream that will take me to the Mississippi then on to the Gulf of Mexico. It's all about the adventure here.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
    Okay fellas, ya know they cannot solve murders here--everyones dna is the same. The tooth brush was invented here too. If it were invented anywhere else it would be called a teeth brush. I've been in San Jose and other Cal cities, they are just like any other city. Up here in the middle of no-where it's just laid back. I can walk to a class A trout stream three blocks away, or walk a block the other direction and be hunting. My town is six blocks wide and less than one mile long. If it weren't for Philly to the east and P'burgh to the west the entire state would be rural, and we are all proud of that. I can paddle a canoe from the middle of town all the way to the Chesapeake Bay(my best friend has twice). I can drive 15 minutes and put in to a stream that will take me to the Mississippi then on to the Gulf of Mexico. It's all about the adventure here.
    If it was so adventurous there, why are you all in such a hurry to get to the Mississippi River, Gulf of Mexico and Chesapeake Bay?
    Now THAT'S where the action is!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The adventure is in the journey, not the destination.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin