Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,231   Online: 828

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I printed mine today. I will send them out once I get to Staples to buy some mailers.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll be printing this week.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    In the mail this morning.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoPete View Post
    In the mail this morning.
    Love that shot!

I got side tracked building a vertical tray rack for my tiny bathroom. Will probably get prints made after I get back from vacation...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Anyone? Beuller? Beuller?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry, I dozed off there for a minute and when I woke up I had to Google "bump." I seriously had no idea what that meant.

Anyway, yours is the only print I've seen. Thank you. It's cool. Was that with 35mm film?

My prints are made, and, if all goes well, they'll be in the mail tomorrow.

Oh, my favorite bit is when he squeaks the clarinet and looks at the camera and says cheerfully, "Never had one lesson." Whenever any member of my band ( www.halfmoonjugband.com plug, plug ) makes a an embarassing mistake we'll say that and laugh... and then chug a beer. Rules are rules.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Back from vacation and fired up to print!
    Looking at the negatives from WTC day in nyc and there's one or two I'm excited to try out

Alan.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So far, I have received two prints from this exchange.

Peter sent a very neat 'abstract' taken with a modified Holga of reflections. The mod extended the length of the image to make a nice 4.5" x 8" panoramic image. This is a great print.

Bastiaan sent a print of a sheep peering over a fence at the camera, also taken with a Holga. This image is particularly serendipidous as on Saturday, I attended a lecture by Alec Soth at Photo LA 2007, where sheep were prominent in his artistic vision at one point.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Art, you have fared better than I, as I have received exactly none. Perhaps the other group has done better?
    It's a little bit of a disappointing turnout for the APUG community. I know that in the past, you have been very diligent about reminding people to fulfill the print exchange commitments they have made. I'm a little saddened to learn that that's what was keeping these things going, rather than the personal responsibility of the individuals involved. I'm not willing to invest the time in hounding people to follow though on what they agreed to do, so I don't think I will try to arrange another one of these in the future.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin