Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,454   Posts: 1,643,711   Online: 821

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I second the other Mr. Thomas' comments. The non-reciprocation is even stranger, as just after WPPD, said individual mentioned having already made a quantity of prints. I hope that nothing horrible befell the guy, I mean, weird things do happen out in this big bad world.

And I certainly hope no one just turned chicken -- I mean, we're talking pinhole shots here -- no one is/should be expecting Ansel Adams' work!

There's a box here waiting to go to #3 -- all it needs is an address (and I really don't need a duplicate copy).

As my first participation in a print exchange, I was looking forward to a successful conclusion and do indeed feel rather disappointed.

Anyway, thanks Doyle for holding up your end!

DaveT

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have been a total slug in regards to my exchange partners and their print from me. The darkroom I have (had) access to is at the MFA of Houston, Glassell School of Art and the class I was registered for this summer didn't make which means I won't have access until the end of August. The commercial B&W lab I have used for years has also recently closed. I would have preferred to print it myself, however will take it to another commercial lab to be printed . . . guess I could scan it and . . . no that would never do. Bill "El Sluggo" Barber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I sent my address out on 05-01-07, 08:19 PM to the other participants in my group. I received no response and felt sad

I gave up waiting to hear from my group last month and decided to enjoy my pinhole photos, by myself, with no companion pinhole photos.

I'll still use the pinhole camera - it was very liberating - but will probably not be in this exchange next year.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    For Group 2 this is how we stand I think...

Bastiaan - I received from him, Sent to him
    bdilgard - I received from him, Sent to him
    crispinuk - I received from him, Sent to him
    bsignorelli - Me
    bshimmin - NO WORD FROM HIM

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Very disappointing! I dutifully sent my prints to the others. Out of the three other members of my group only one has sent a print (actually two prints! Thanks again Pete). No contact by the other members other than sending their addresses. Similar to my experiences with the WTCD Print Exchange. I don't think I'll be doing any more of these print exchanges.

Joe
    Latent Images Plastic Toy Cameras

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive" - Howard Thurman

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Folks,

I'm really sorry this exchange isn't living up to the reputation of the other exchanges. On ToyCamera.com there is also an acute problem with their exchange too. So much so, they are looking for exchange angels - folks who are willing to send extra prints to those that got shafted. I think there's a similar problem at the f295 print exchange too. Seems like Toy Camera / Pinhole enthusiast are getting a bad rep and it's no wonder if this behaviour continues.

Those that have not received a print, can you send me a PM and I will send reminder PMs? Thanks.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, I'm disappointed. I received noblebeast's print - very atmospheric and beautifully printed - thanks Joe - and that's it.
    Compare that with the postcard exchange, which is working really well.

Pete

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I still have a few prints from that day's shooting ready. If someone wants, I'm willing to send a couple to him/her. You can PM me (do it soon, I'm leaving on holiday in a few days).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've got a couple I can send someone.

K.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Print arrived!

A beautiful platinum/palladium contact print has just arrived from Bill Barber (nsurit). Thanks Bill!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin