Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,707   Posts: 1,548,540   Online: 905

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    For Group 2 this is how we stand I think...

Bastiaan - I received from him, Sent to him
    bdilgard - I received from him, Sent to him
    crispinuk - I received from him, Sent to him
    bsignorelli - Me
    bshimmin - NO WORD FROM HIM

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Very disappointing! I dutifully sent my prints to the others. Out of the three other members of my group only one has sent a print (actually two prints! Thanks again Pete). No contact by the other members other than sending their addresses. Similar to my experiences with the WTCD Print Exchange. I don't think I'll be doing any more of these print exchanges.

Joe
    Latent Images Plastic Toy Cameras

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive" - Howard Thurman

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Folks,

I'm really sorry this exchange isn't living up to the reputation of the other exchanges. On ToyCamera.com there is also an acute problem with their exchange too. So much so, they are looking for exchange angels - folks who are willing to send extra prints to those that got shafted. I think there's a similar problem at the f295 print exchange too. Seems like Toy Camera / Pinhole enthusiast are getting a bad rep and it's no wonder if this behaviour continues.

Those that have not received a print, can you send me a PM and I will send reminder PMs? Thanks.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, I'm disappointed. I received noblebeast's print - very atmospheric and beautifully printed - thanks Joe - and that's it.
    Compare that with the postcard exchange, which is working really well.

Pete

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I still have a few prints from that day's shooting ready. If someone wants, I'm willing to send a couple to him/her. You can PM me (do it soon, I'm leaving on holiday in a few days).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've got a couple I can send someone.

K.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Print arrived!

A beautiful platinum/palladium contact print has just arrived from Bill Barber (nsurit). Thanks Bill!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I just received my print from Bill (nsurit). Beautiful! Worth the wait, thanks Bill!

Joe

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive" - Howard Thurman

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have just received two beautiful prints from Ray Heath. The composition of Maitland Town Hall is particularly satisfying with the inscription leading in to the distorted perspective.

Thanks Ray!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete H View Post
    I have just received two beautiful prints from Ray Heath. The composition of Maitland Town Hall is particularly satisfying with the inscription leading in to the distorted perspective.

Thanks Ray!
    Me Too! Thanks Ray!

Joe

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin