Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,974   Posts: 1,523,614   Online: 964

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    OK, so it looks like option 2 it is. Not exactly majority, but good enough as a trend! Here are the groups:

Group 1
    Anupam Basu
    artdog
    astrobeck
    b1ltr1te

Group 2
    Bastiaan
    bdilgard
    bshimmin
    bsignorelli
    crispinuk

Group 3
    Doyle Thomas
    DWThomas
    dylder
    Freneticist

Group 4
    George Papantoniou
    gr82bart
    keeds
    Kobin
    magic823

Group 5
    noblebeast
    nsurit
    Pete H
    Ray Heath

Group 6
    Rich Ullsmith
    Rlibersky
    Stever
    Tony Egan
    Vaughn

Make sure to send a Private Message (PM) to the rest of your group your real name and mailing address. Also, don't forget to post a message here when you have sent your print or when you received a print.

Deadline to get your print out is the end of June (60 days), so get printing!

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    An odd question crossed what's left of my mind -- are we assuming the exchanged print will be the WPPD submission shot -- or could it be different?

I went on a silly trek through miles of northeastern Pennsylvania on Sunday and took a dozen or so shots with the pinhole (as well as others via more conventional gear). Most of the negatives should be easily printable. I haven't quite sorted out where I'm going with them, but based on scans, I see one that appeals to me more as a potential art object while I might prefer some dramatic piece of infrastructure/geographical subject as a WPPD submission to show to the world.

Geeze, maybe I should do some contact sheets or test prints before I strain my brain further.

Getting the first roll onto a stainless reel yesterday morning was the worst such experience I've ever had -- dunno, sometimes stuff happens! Thankfully it came out OK, and the rest went better.

DaveT (decisions, decisions ...)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dave,

I'm sure whatever you post in the gallery, people will like, and whatever you send as part of the exchange, the recipients will like. If they happen to be the same image, awesome.

Regards, Art.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I've squeezed in the time to print off the Minhole and Horsehole negs. I decided to use the Horsehole for the WPPD submission largely because I used the Minhole last year and I'm having dusty neg problems at the moment and the least dusty image was from the Horsehole.
    It'll be here: http://www.pinholeday.org/gallery/20...ex.php?id=1014
    I imposed a rule on myself that I'd use the WPPD image for the exchange.

This is the first time I've put much effort into using the pinhole panel on my Horseman 980 and I'm quite impressed with the result. I'm definitely going to be playing with it more in the future.

Crispin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I PMed my group yesterday. I too have pics ready to mail, so I'm just waiting for addresses. I'm really looking forward to the prints. So far the ones I have seen look great. I also posted my image, along with other APUGers, in the WPPD gallery at: http://www.pinholeday.org/gallery/2007/index.php?gc=y

Regards, Art.
    Last edited by gr82bart; 05-04-2007 at 04:45 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'd like to make one trip to the PO (it's a half-hour stand-in after work on a good day), and I'd like to beat the postage rate increase coming up on the 14th. I've got the prints, just need one more address.
    K.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll second K's post. Remember when you send a PM you can send it to up to 5 people at the same time too.

Regards, Art.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Got a nice color pinaroid from Art; mounted and matted! Thanks Art.

I'm sending out my prints Fri or Sat to those addresses I have.

I love thses exchanges.

K.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Prints are in route to:
    gr82bart
    Dwthomas
    Freneticist

no word from Dylder

Doyle
    It is easier to gain enlightenment than to explain enlightenment.
    Supreme Master Ching Hai

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A beautiful color shot from Doyle showed up in today's mail. Thank you very much. I finally got my darkroom ventilator fixed last night, so I hope to get images on paper next week.

DaveT

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin