Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,705   Posts: 1,482,802   Online: 1074

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've mailed my prints to the three addresses I was given.

K.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Received a great polaroid print from Art. Must try some colour polaroid, it looks great. Slight greeny colour cast from the long exposure I presume which just adds to the overall image. It's an intriguing image. Very pleasing. Thanks.

Sheets are dev'd but still not printed yet. New addition to the family taking up all my spare time at the mo.... He's called Buddy and he's an 8 week old mischievious Border Collie. Will get prints done soonest and sent out.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    My print should be getting mailed off tomorrow. Until then, here is the cyber version:
    http://www.pinholeday.org/gallery/20...ex.php?id=2190
    Latent Images Plastic Toy Cameras

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive" - Howard Thurman

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sent three of the prints yesterday to the guys who gave me their adress. I haven't heard from the fourth one...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    And this afternoon I got two fantastic prints in the mailbox, one from Art and one from Ralph. The first one is a Pola-pinhole (green and quite atmosheric, quite impressive indeed) and the second a print made out of a 8x10 neg (wow !!!) taken in a street that looks much like a prop for a Western starring John Wayne (to me, at least)...

Thank you guys, these are really great pinhole pictures, they make me think that I should get to work to improve my technique...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ya see -- miracles do happen!

Prints are on their way to Freneticist and Doyle Thomas (not a known relative ). Still waiting for the third address. I had to improvise a bit on packaging, maybe by next time I'll locate a source of "ideal" padded envelopes.

For previews, I added a scan of one of the prints to the APUG group on the WPPD gallery; it should be here. Or it may be seen at slightly higher resolution through the next link...

Results of the whole WPPD trek, pinhole and otherwise, may be found at my PBase gallery. Details of the Bronica SQ-Hole camera appear on this page.

It was fun -- I might even do it again!

DaveT
    Last edited by DWThomas; 05-22-2007 at 12:09 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: congenital typing impairment

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have received a HUGE print from George Papantoniou. Classical pinhole, with a fountain and columns and exotic palm. Thanks, George!

K.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Received picture from Doyle Thomas about two weeks ago, and (no excuses) failed to post that I had received. Pic is Pink Rodi Flowers. Doyle included a "section" of the original negative. Doyle provided information on camera, settings, print method. Matted/framed/signed. Fantastic job and pic. Thanks.

Received print from DWThomas today. As I like pics of bridges, and did my photo-essay for one of my photog classes, this was an ideal pic of an historical site. The Tunkhannock Viaduct. David was kind enough to also include information regarding the history detailing the building of the bridge. Too cool!
    Oh, and he included info on the camera too....

Still have not received addresses from two others in the group.

Both images were mounted. Man, I love it!!
    To echo George Papantoniou's words; Definitely need to work on my photog skills

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Freneticist View Post
    To echo George Papantoniou's words; Definitely need to work on my photog skills
    Don't be fooled by George's poor-mouthing himself. I've got a sample of what he can do. K.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Received print from DWThomas today(no known relation although my father was born in Lost Creek W VA and I have family in the east). Very nice B/W of a historical bridge fully documented. Thank you muchly.

Still no word from dlyder.

Doyle
    It is easier to gain enlightenment than to explain enlightenment.
    Supreme Master Ching Hai

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin