Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,530   Posts: 1,572,458   Online: 1070

Shooter
    35mm

What travel case do you use for your Widelux?

What travel case do you use for your Widelux?

I don't have a leather case, nor do I like to use leather. What other options are there for Widelux protection while traveling?

Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I wrap the Widelux in a lens/camera wrap [http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/Pr...sMats_BI12613] to keep dust away and for padding, then I put it in the camera bag.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    fwiw I think they are relatively fragile. I had mine in the soft leather case (no impact protection to speak of) inside a small camera bag with foam on all sides of the camera. My bad slipped off a peg in a bathroom stall in Florence and fell maybe 3 feet to the floor. Camera did not work afterwords, required service.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have it in my normal camera compartment bag, but blow it out regularly when also exercise the turret..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Billingham Hadley medium.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin