Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,762   Posts: 1,516,170   Online: 986

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

A little success.

After a string of uninspired shooting, technical failures, and equipment failures that I should have anticipated, I get a tiny bit of success. This spring I bought 100 ft of both tri-x and t-max 100, several years out of date, for less than $1 per 36 roll. i really didn't expect much. I shot samples, 6 shots per roll, of tri-x at iso 400 and 200, The 200, developed in TMAX, on the light box is fantastic - contrasty and sharp, almost grain-free! Beautiful stuff. It is so wonderful to find a little bit of success in a swamp of failure.

Gonna spool a bunch of that up and start testing the tmax 100. This has me thinking that I'm not a complete idiot and maybe I do sort of know what I'm doing.
    A politician is a man who will double cross that bridge when he comes to it.

Oscar Levant

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    what has this to do with panorama-stuff?
    www.3dreal.tk
    www.stereopan.org
    under reconstruction
    3dstereomedia
    aeropanorama
    marspanoramas

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Can you post some images?
    Would be nice to see.
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Check the date on this thread folks.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin