Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,744   Posts: 1,670,474   Online: 709

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Cirkut documentation

I've put up a few scans I've made here:

http://cirkutcamera.com/docs/

I'll add more as I acquire them. I'm more interested in historic items I can make my own scans of, rather than just stealing documents from other sites around the web, even if it would be convenient to have them all in one place. But if you have something of yours you'd like to have me post there, I'd be happy to. Including lending me stuff to scan and send back to you.

For instance, is there an "owner" of the gears program? I managed to find a copy of gears.zip via the Wayback machine, but it's not really mine to re-post I think.

Note that I scanned the copy of the instructions that came with my camera, which is just a copy of the originals that Jim Lipari made way back when, but I kept the back cover with his info intact, as an homage to him, and I don't believe his heirs are currently selling copies of it, so I feel it's OK to post the scan. I'll certainly be on the lookout for originals of my own to scan in the future also.

Duncan

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    OK, updated the page with some more docs, courtesy of Mark Crabtree and Len Robertson.

http://cirkutcamera.com/docs/

I'll beg again for docs to scan and return to you, or PDF files if you've already done the scanning. For instance the 1919 No 10 instructions Len supplied are quite useful, but they are scanned from an old photocopy, and I could make a much better scan if I had an original to work from.

Thanks,
    Duncan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll try to get you a few pdfs at some point.

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Link #3 is not working.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by frobozz View Post
    For instance, is there an "owner" of the gears program? I managed to find a copy of gears.zip via the Wayback machine, but it's not really mine to re-post I think.
    I'd be interested in the URL for that program...

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    Link #3 is not working.
    Oops, sorry, typo! Fixed it.

Duncan

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank You!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_c5x4 View Post
    I'd be interested in the URL for that program...
    Starting from a reference found via google to the website where it used to be stored, then picking a much older date at random from the Wayback Machine, you get to this page which has both the downloadable and the online versions of the gear program at the bottom of the page:

https://web.archive.org/web/20050204...a_cameras.html

Duncan

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by frobozz View Post
    Starting from a reference found via google to the website where it used to be stored, then picking a much older date at random from the Wayback Machine, you get to this page which has both the downloadable and the online versions of the gear program at the bottom of the page:
    Thanks - Had kinda hoped that the sources would be included, no such luck.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin