Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,136   Posts: 1,658,047   Online: 966

Shooter
    Medium Format

Strange Xpan automatic rewind issue...

Hi there,
    So I'm a big fan of the Xpan and have 2 bodies. However, over the last few months I noticed a strange issue that began to arise with both of them. Sometimes when I load a roll of film and line the leader up with the green "leader tip" line inside the camera it will randomly REWIND the fresh roll back into the canister. I have been sabotaged by this frustrating issue a few times now. It's happened on both of my bodies, but one in particular seems to do it more often. I tried looking all over the web for an answer to this problem, but couldn't find anything. Could someone maybe shed some light on this annoying issue?
    Thanks!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Never heard of this one. If it helps, I know a very good Hasselblad technician (in Toronto, Canada but hey that means you get a currency discount) who did fantastic work on my XPan.
    "Never criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away and you've got their shoes."

MY BLOG - www.reservedatalltimes.com
    YOU SHOULD LOOK AT THIS SITE - www.colincorneau.com
    INSTAGRAM: colincorneau

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin