Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,811   Posts: 1,581,541   Online: 950

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    i have a 3a camera, and the thing is that 122 format film is wider, much wider than 120 film.
    i spool/reload my own 122 spools with paper instead of film seeing i am too poor to spend 15$/sheet of 11x14 paper
    paper, depending on what you use, can have a iso of 50 so it isn't too slow ...

have fun and good luck !
    john

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Hi there ! Thank you for your kind words. My film was 3 3/4 by 10 3/4 inches, and I had to load each one in a changing bag. I figure the exposure was around 1/15 to 1/30th of a second. My camera was a bit special -- it had been modified, with the elements of a Berlin Dagor ground down in diameter and reassembled in the Kodak barrel with a fixed aperture of F22. Kodak made me a special order of Royal Pan (ISO400). I DON"T EVER WANT TO USE IT AGAIN ! I actually have four Noblexes, and did a book with the Noblex on Toronto -- called Toronto. I am finishing a book about Cuba which will have many Noblex images, as well as square ones made with W/W Rollei TLR and Mamiya 6. I am also enjoying the Leica M9, which gives a beautiful file. Cheers

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

noblex 75?

I hope you also have the noblex 75mm.
    eyescan/schorlex with 100mm would also have been nice.
    compact cams are essential for travelling.
    Sooner or later i will get sigma dp1M and later dp2m. Pans can be shot easily with monopod.
    www.3dreal.tk
    www.stereopan.org
    under reconstruction
    3dstereomedia
    aeropanorama
    marspanoramas

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Late reply, but no, I did not take to the 75. Doesn't work in confined spaces -- not enough vertical "bite" for me.

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    For every task the right camera, lens.
    www.3dreal.tk
    www.stereopan.org
    under reconstruction
    3dstereomedia
    aeropanorama
    marspanoramas

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin