Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,808   Posts: 1,581,523   Online: 992

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think you should begin to explain this

"there IS a reference to the 1/3 - 2/3 general rule for DOF (which isn't imperically true BTW),"

And thanks for the tip I might just ask tham for help if my ideal doesn't work!

And last, I wasn't the one started this agly discussion I was only asking if somebody have any info about my camera as this one is not a camera you find in every shop! Than people begin to talk about something else! Otherwise I'm not that intrested being on the net and talk! It's only stealing time from other more important things.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Lol. All car manufactures copy the first car? Lol. This could fill a whole sea with stupidity alone. lol
    This is not stupidity it's just a different view of things! Of course the first manufacturer of automobile is the origine of the car and it's writen so in our history and the rest is a copy a variation of the same idea!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Fotoman I apologize for the way you have been treated in this thread. No one should use racial slurs. [response to deleted link deleted--d.g.]

I look forward to trying out a fotoman camera. I also know that it was engineered from the ground up. It may be based on other designs, but it was designed as a new product from start to finish. Archetecture is based on similar designs, but they all vary and have their own starting point that is different. I.M. Pei is different from Frank Lloyd Wright, et al. The same for the fotoman.

I applaud fotoman for bringing out a new camera in this digital age we see today. More power to him and his company.
    Last edited by David A. Goldfarb; 11-18-2006 at 03:44 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Fotoman Cameras

I would just like to state for the record. I own and use a Fotoman camera and find it to be of excellent quality and extreamly good value for money. Also I think that they are one of the most enovative camera manufacturers and as such I can hartly recomend them.

Lest any should think otherwise, the only connection between myself and this company is that of a satified customer.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype]Rob J-T[/FONT]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    People telling me that I have a problem with communication. I believe this thread is called for Tomiyama art camera and turned out to be a commercial forum for other brands.
    I’m very glad for all of you who own a wide angle camera but I’m really not interested at all! All I wanted to get some help with my own camera (it's still a Tomiyama) but it seems that I have to dissolve all my problems by myself! So therefore I close this thread down and you can continue to discuss your brand of cameras with each other if you whish but with out me.
    It seems that there is only a few of this fantastic cameras out there anyway which makes me feel very special! Tomiyama for ever!

Shooter
    Multi Format

quality never goes out of style

Quality doesn’t have to be advertised with stupid comments! It sell it’s self! It’s a Tomiyama!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...6435&rd=1&rd=1
    Last edited by uraniumnitrate; 11-18-2006 at 01:55 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelling

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin