Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,714   Online: 1107

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Any suggestions of 6X17 back for Toyo 45AX?

Hmm, I tried posting this yesterday and it got eaten somewhere in cyberspace, so let me give it another try.

I have a Toyo 45AX onto which I would like to attach a 6X17 back. I know there are at least a couple available and would like some advice from those who have used these backs as to which are easiest, best built, etc. I'm trying to avoid a buying mistake.

The lenses I own are a Super Angulon 90mm f8, Nikkor-W 135mm f5.6 and a Schneider Symmar 180mm f5.6/315mm f12.

Thanks in advance for your help. Bill Barber

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Bill,

I believe that Kerry Thalman reviewed one of the Chinese the 6x17 backs in View Camera Magazine.

Additionally, our own Paul Owen has a posted review of a different 6x17 back that you can read about here:

http://www.largeformatphotography.in...-hao-6x17.html

Rich
    Richard A. Nelridge
    http://www.nelridge.com

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

6 x 17 available

Nsurit,

Pm me if interested I have a few of the FOCUS 6 x 17 and 6 x 12 backs on hand here in Vegas, sent for review, they are new in the box......they fit nicely on my Toyo Ax...453.00 for 6 x 17, 250.00 for 6 x 12, includes shipping to you.

Dave in Vegas

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin