Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,122   Online: 1113

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Widelux...

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    i have set up a rotapancam forum only at:
    http://forums.delphiforums.com/pancams/start
    you can read all about my endless problems with horizont(starting in 1979, horizon 202 and even s3-pro(the latter is now working, even improved-finally). never buy another horizon than s3-pro(of the newest production restarted in may 06). btw my s3-pro with lens-problem came from kievusa atlanta. never mind michael fourman. he couldnt know.
    i too was shooting in moscov with a lot of banding, light fall-in. photo-tass didnt want ot help. it is fate-i must live with it... we could finally repair it. 202 also need a rebuild. but not new s3-pro. they have finally learnt the lesson. thanks also to my pressure-my forum.
    widepan 140 II still has starting problems when using 1/250. producer admitted and ge-pearl confirmed.the same like in widelux 1500. we tried to improve but there is still a small stripe of overexposure. can be corrected when using colornegative film during printing or in photoshop.
    widelux 1500 is also a hot non-working/worst working candidate. never buy a rotapancamera without seeing testfilm or shooting yourself. .

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by europanorama
    btw my s3-pro with lens-problem came from kievusa atlanta. never mind michael fourman
    I've always been curious with the S3 and I'm glad you think its one of the models with the least problems.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin