Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,551   Posts: 1,573,118   Online: 739

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

xpan enlargement in europe ?

Is there any places that can make large prints from transparencies taken with an xpan camera ? There is no places in Denmark. Only print from a scanned file.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello, the only place I have seen mention Xpan printing is this site. Perhaps you could contact them for more info on their printing.

http://www.peak-imaging.co.uk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Why can't you just put the chrome into a large carrier and print Ilfo? Is there some special xpan carrier you have to use?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I dont have any darkroom here, and even the Pro shops cant print them. I dont know if You need special adapters or not.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There's really no lab in Denmark that prints Ilfochrome?

That's sad.

Shooter
    35mm Pan

Try Owen Boyd in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by Falkenberg View Post
    Is there any places that can make large prints from transparencies taken with an xpan camera ? There is no places in Denmark. Only print from a scanned file.
    Try Owen Boyd in the UK. http://www.owenboyd.com/
    One of the last places hand-printing Ilfochromes in the UK. Happy with any size of trannie so far as I know. Always been pleased with the work I had from him. He is also happy to chat on the phone about your requirements.

Peak Imaging offer an XPAN package - I believe it is from scans during development, but I could be wrong. It is not Ilfochrome. But I use them for my 35mm and 120 development and am pleased with the results.

Do give Owen a try, as we need to give these Ilfochrome printers all the business we can!

Hope that helps.
    Dylan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin