Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,536,048   Online: 965

Thread: Cirkut Film

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Cirkut Film

I have recently acquired a #10 Cirkut. I have used the 9.5" aerial plus-x film and it seems to work okay. The problem I'm running into is loading the film on spools that are a half inch longer. Anyhow, I've contacted some people and I can get 10" by 100 foot rolls of Efke 100 film for $299 each. Catch is is it a 40 roll minimum order. I'm writing this to see how much interest there is for this film. Reply to this post and we'll see if together we can swing the 40 roll minimum. I know this is lacking details, but I want to see how high the interest level is before I probe any further into the deal. Thanks,

Tyler

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Question for your contact at a $12000 approx minimum special order (40 x $300), would they cut a few different widths? Seems like a high minimum order though. I'm interested in 7" and 6.5" widths, for my al vista swing lense and 6 outfit cirkut. I might be interested in a roll of 10", but that's a drop in the bucket for the size order. And what base is it on? It should be on 120 thickness base. Have you checked other sources as well? It's sad that forte is gone, as their minimum order was much more practical.
    On the 9 1/2 inch spool problem, you should make some spools to fit the aerial film. I cut some down for that and it works great.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'm interested, but not in a big hurry as I won't take delivery of my #10 until early July 2008, and don't really want the film before that.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin