Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,910   Posts: 1,584,671   Online: 856

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jimgalli View Post
    One of the views has been purchased by H H Bacon and is now attracting attention at his place of business. It was inspected by a large number of people yesterday and declared to be a work of art......
    So the formula for "is photography art" was possessed by the good people of Tonopah back in 1913. Is that still lying around somewhere?!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Egan View Post
    So the formula for "is photography art" was possessed by the good people of Tonopah back in 1913. Is that still lying around somewhere?!
    Sorry, Tony...that mine on the out-skirts of Tonopah played out in the early 1920's...in fact, it is highly suspected that a collector from New Jersey might have actually seeded the mine with art. Shares in the mine were sold up and down the East Coast before it was discovered that there really is no art in Nevada.

Vaughn
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin