Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,565   Posts: 1,545,324   Online: 899

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Ballpark estimate for a 6x12 back?

Hey all
    I have a chance at a Horseman 6x12 back to fit a 4x5 camera, in great condition.

I've looked over this site, others similar and eBay to get an idea of a fair price for this piece of gear. I don't really have enough to come up with a credible estimate -- what do you think is a fair range?

many thanks
    Colin

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They seem to sell for about 350.00 (I've watched more than a few on ebay), but sellers tend to ask for more and so go unsold -- currently there are two on ebay with no buyers at 500 and 600.00. I've used the 6x9 version and have found it to be excellent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Well, I would sell mine for $350 + shipping. I like it but haven't used it much and am considering a dedicated 612 or 617 camera instead.
    "Only dead fish follow the stream"

[APUG Portfolio] [APUG Blog] [Website]

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I may yet get a dedicated 6x17 camera down the line...although making some money first might be a good idea.

For now, the 612 back works well on my Shen Hao. I've used it a few times and really like it. Many thanks for the words o' wisdom, all.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin