Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,829   Posts: 1,582,236   Online: 1082

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

8 inch cirkut film

In case anyone missed it, there is a announcement for a special order of 8" cirkut film in the Product availability section of the APUG forum

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just talked to Fred at the View camera Store, and he has been talking to ilford about cutting cirkut film and has gotten a reasonable minimum order of around $3000 for cirkut film for any given size. there is an order for 8" film in the works. It's on 120 base which is perfect. If people want other sizes they should let the list know for a possible group order. It's a great opportunity to get those old cameras going again. Obviously one should check with the view camera store for details, in case I misunderstood anything, as I'm just a customer. And check the announcement in the product development section.
    Jamie

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Thanks for the heads-up Jamie.

Cheers,
    Clarence

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin