Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,884   Posts: 1,520,548   Online: 875

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Just a follow up to my last post. I got my Nobblex Pro 6/150 back today from Siggi and it is in great working condition. Service was very fast as total time to get it back from the time I put it in the mail was less than two weeks. From the US you can ship to a P.O. Box in Washington state and he picks up and ships back from that address. I would recommend Priority Mail for shipment.

Nothing bad to say about other repair services but if you have a Noblex that needs repairs Siggi is the man to send it to IMHO.

Sandy King

Shooter
    Medium Format
    whoops... i forgot to mention siggi who is a great guy, fellow canadian, and provides great service... plus he found what might be the last door for my 135U. hurrah!
    noblex canada or precision camera are the go-to-guys...
    Richard

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Grant View Post
    My Noblex is giving erratic exposure times. 500, 250 are OK. 125 is sometimes OK, other times about twice as long. 60 and 30 seem identical to eachother. All the long times, 15 to 1sec seem OK. Obviously something is wrong. Has anyone else encountered this?
    xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin