Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,481,976   Online: 894

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    When they work, they work like a dream. Kind of like owning an MGB
    "While you're out there smashing the state, don't forget to keep a smile on your lips and a song in your heart!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thebanana View Post
    When they work, they work like a dream. Kind of like owning an MGB
    Except with a Horizon 202, you probably won't have the satisfaction of knowing that you are responsible for funding the mechanic's children's university educations .

Matt

Shooter
    35mm
    I think I've seen an earlier thread discussing similar issues. I remember someone mentioned about some slight light leak which aggrevates if the camera is kept idle for longer times. Photos taken in quick succession are not generally affected. So keeping the camera in dark enclosure when not in use was recommended. I think slower ISO films or some DIY lens/slit cover might help

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by somak View Post
    I think I've seen an earlier thread discussing similar issues. I remember someone mentioned about some slight light leak which aggrevates if the camera is kept idle for longer times. Photos taken in quick succession are not generally affected. So keeping the camera in dark enclosure when not in use was recommended. I think slower ISO films or some DIY lens/slit cover might help
    I don't think that this is it, all the pictures on the roll were shot within an hour, and I use that camera at least once a week. I have a fresh roll of 3200 speed in there now, if that turns out fine I guess Ill call it ok, i have my fingers crossed....

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I use my 202 over one years. I only wind the shutter before shot. So far no problem. Only if I wind the shutter after one shot and forgot how long I take the next shot will show the lines. I used the camera from -10 C to + 30 C no problem.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Well I shot and processed 3 more rolls yesterday, they look totaly fine... I think the issue was a bad roll of outdated film.... Knock on wood

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin