Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,229   Posts: 1,532,837   Online: 953

Thread: VPan Repair

Shooter
    Multi Format

VPan Repair

I'm new to this site, probably will make mistakes so bear with me. I have a VPan Mark 3. I would like a repair person to check it out for alignment and also the cartridge, that big old thing, rewinds in such a way the film jams. Does anyone know who might repair this camera and cartridge. I live in Vermont. Thanks, peter.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    hi peter.... i would suggest precision camera in chicago....bob watkins is a great guy and a great repair spot. lots of experience with view cameras. i had a vpan last year and if your bellows needs replacement, contact camera bellows in england as they are the best. i loved the vpan but traded for a canham 5x7 wit the motorized film holder as i like vertical panos and it is easier that way. Good luck with it. Richard

QUOTE=Petermillerimages;1173062]I'm new to this site, probably will make mistakes so bear with me. I have a VPan Mark 3. I would like a repair person to check it out for alignment and also the cartridge, that big old thing, rewinds in such a way the film jams. Does anyone know who might repair this camera and cartridge. I live in Vermont. Thanks, peter.[/QUOTE]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I second talking to Bob Watkins— http://www.precisioncameraworks.com/Pages/about.html

Richard Wasserman

http://www.richardwasserman.net

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin