Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,937   Online: 827

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

Please welcome a new boy

Hi I spent a while looking at a resource to discuss Panoramic 3:1 ratio because I have just purchased a fuji gx617 and did not know what cable release to use.

I found you guys, made a mistake posting on the medium format thread and then discovered this one.

I hope I can offer input over time, and hope this forum is active as coming back from a Nikon D3s digital world I enjoyed taking 20 photos in a weekend, not a second.

I am UK based if anyone can offer some advice on the cable release for the GX617 would be really appreciated. I know its a dumb question most likely but I found you guys searching the answer, but alas still not the answer !!!

Looking forward to being a member

Tony

Images
    Good Morning, Tony,

Welcome from Illinois, just across the Mississippi from St. Louis. Finding APUG should rate as your lucky break of the day. Someone here will no doubt be able to answer your question.

Konical

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Welcome to the forum. I used the Fuji 6x17 some and any standard film camera cable release will work. I preferred a 20" or so, just because i liked to step back away when taking pictures.
    K.S. Klain

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG! Yes any standard cable release, you might able to pick up a used one.

Jeff

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

Thanks to all from illinois to Bangkok

Standard cable release it is thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    welcome to APUG!!

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin