Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,555   Online: 806

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Canoe Portage Packs to carry around ULF Cameras?

Hey there,

Just curious if anyone uses a Canoe Portage Pack to carry their ULF Cameras. I have an 11x14 I'm looking to make more mobile. Looked into getting a Hunting Game Cart to wheel it around on trails and the beach and such. But the Canoe Portage Packs look enticing and easier to handle. Any tips or experiences with these packs would be appreciated. I believe Jim Fitzgerald told me he uses one, but not sure.

Thanks,

Ted

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I bought three of them to try and carry my Chamonix 11x14, to no avail. I bought a Bull-Pac game carrier(meat hauler pack frame) and it's excellent. I carry the camera, two film holders, three lenses and a dark cloth..

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks Evan,

I just found your post on another thread from 2010. Very helpful, I'll look into those.

Thanks for the photos to.

Ted

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin