Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,933   Posts: 1,522,232   Online: 1022

Shooter
    Medium Format

PRODUCT / ITEM LIST : ILFORD 2013 ULF and Custom Film Manufacture.

Dear All,

The 2013 details and the links are published on the PRODUCT AVAILABILITY Thread.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Ilford ULF and unusual film sizes are also available from Ag-Photographic for those who live in the UK.

http://www.ag-photographic.co.uk/unu...-film-29-c.asp

Shooter
    Large Format
    It was posted on a similar thread that the 122 film size listed on the order don't match up with the actual film size. I purchased a Kodak 3a camera last week because I want to help support this format. Large format in rolls sounds like great to me! I'm also hoping we can get this in FP4 sometime in the future. I'm hoping this issue will be straightened out before others make their purchases beginning today. Thanks Ilford, you rock!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was all ready to jump on the 50 foot roll films but $15 a square foot has given me pause. Simon, doesn't Ilford have a sharper pencil? ;-) That's equivalent to a standard 120 roll costing $14.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    hi outwest

on eboink it is typical for a roll of 122 film .. EXPIRED ( since it hasn't been made commercially since the early 1970s ) to cost 14$,
    so 14$ for brand new, factory-fresh 122 film sounds like a bargain to me. i also have a 122 format graflex 3a .. but unfortunately
    i am camera rich and film/money poor so i will stand on the sidelines and watch all the happy campers enjoy their brandnew odd format film.
    it would be nice to be wealthy, cause i have a 11z14 camera i would love to shoot film with too, but unfortunately it is just EXPIRED paper for me.

THANKS SIMON, great stuff you guys are doing!
    john
    Ես այլեւս չի պատասխանելու իմ էլեկտրոնային փոստով
    եթե դուք պետք է ինձ դիմեք ինձ միջոցով իմ կայքը կամ բլոգում

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin