Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,938   Posts: 1,557,341   Online: 1134
      
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
  1. #1
    colrehogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Posts
    2,016
    Blog Entries
    3
    Images
    16

    New camera has arrived!

    My Canham 5x12 arrived today! I was hopelessly distracted all day!

    Anyway, I'll spend a few days getting to know it before I load any film holders.
    Diane

    Halak 41

  2. #2
    jp80874's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Bath, OH 44210 USA
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Posts
    3,436
    Images
    6
    Congratulations Diane. Enjoy!

    How are you planning to develop those?
    I remember you using a Jobo on other sizes.

    Good luck.

    John Powers

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Cape
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,928
    Congrats Diane! You lucky dog...

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Asheville, North Carolina
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Posts
    361
    Images
    71
    Diane,

    Congratulations! I am equally impressed by your will power. Waiting a couple of days most certainly would elude me. More likely for me would be ruining several sheets of film trying to figure the camera out on the fly! I hope you share some of the pictures when you are up and running.

    Best,

    Monty

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    3,576
    Images
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by colrehogan
    My Canham 5x12 arrived today! I was hopelessly distracted all day!

    Anyway, I'll spend a few days getting to know it before I load any film holders.
    Great news Diane....now you can relax and enjoy

    Look forward to seeing lots of new work from you with it...envy the fun I think you will have with it.
    Mike C

    Rambles

  6. #6
    colrehogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Posts
    2,016
    Blog Entries
    3
    Images
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874
    Congratulations Diane. Enjoy!

    How are you planning to develop those?
    I remember you using a Jobo on other sizes.

    Good luck.

    John Powers
    I finally got a Jobo 3004 and will be using it to develop the film.
    Diane

    Halak 41

  7. #7
    colrehogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Posts
    2,016
    Blog Entries
    3
    Images
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebra
    Diane,

    Congratulations! I am equally impressed by your will power. Waiting a couple of days most certainly would elude me. More likely for me would be ruining several sheets of film trying to figure the camera out on the fly! I hope you share some of the pictures when you are up and running.

    Best,

    Monty
    Work and a dentist visit are the problems. I've been going crazy for the last two weeks waiting for it to arrive.
    Diane

    Halak 41

  8. #8
    scootermm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Posts
    1,867
    Images
    235
    very exciting Diane. take some snaps of it and brag to us all.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    1,654
    Images
    5
    Good Evening, Diane,

    Congrats! Enjoy!

    Konical

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Iowa
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    829
    Images
    7
    It feels awesome opening up a new camera, good for you!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast


 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin