Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,929   Posts: 1,556,839   Online: 817

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I'll put a plug in for the Harrison Silver Classic Dark Cloth. But first, I did try the Black Jacket Hybrid but it did not work well with my camera back as the rear cabinet width was too narrow and thus it was a bit tedious for me with my LE, it is a very nice cloth BTW----the customer service provided by Keith was excellant however and anyone new thinking about a 4x5 field camera ought to give that hood a try.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I'm still using a Calumet darkcloth I got years ago for 4x5 and 5x7 field work. It folds up nice and compact and is light tight enough while staying lightweight. I also have a Sawtooth Designs (the one that Photo Formulary sells) in a 5'x6' size to use in the studio on my Century Master studio camera, and with my 8x10. I haven't been taking the 8x10 in the field much lately, so I'm not worried about another darkcloth, but I'd likely investigate one of Kevin's, and the BTZS Hood, for field use with the 8x10.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Where you offered a cheerful refund or exchange by Photographer's Formulary?
    "A certain amount of contempt for the material employed to express an idea is indispensable to the purest realization of this idea." Man Ray

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Ryan,
    Are the two pieces well connected. I find with many clothes the white and black pieces can move separately and where you pull tight on the white piece the black piece will droop down in your way of view when you are trying to scan the screen.

Michael Andersen
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin