Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,767   Posts: 1,516,462   Online: 891

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Here is the photos from Hugo of the 10 x 20 camera!
    Thanks Hugo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 04field1020.jpg   05field1020.jpg   06field1020.jpg   08field1020.jpg   02field1020.jpg  

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Hugo,

Any nomenclature on the lens shown...I imagine it covers the format?

Shooter
    Large Format

10x20 ULF

Dave,

Interesting you mentioned that lens. I didn't know that lens and so I didn't buy it. I asked the seller to take that lens off and get $250 off his asking price. So I had a good deal on the camera.

Since we are on the subject of lenses, I have to tell you a small joke fate played with me: about three months ago, so convinced that I would never touch ULF, I took a 30" Artar in its wooden box which had been patiently sitting and waiting for this camera in my closet for the last 5 years and auctioned it off on eBay. I wanted it to produce beautiful images, my well intentioned excuse.

For this camera, I rushed to have my 14" Trigor mounted on a Copal 3, 19" and a 24" RD Artars will be taken off my Deardorff lens boards, a 760mm Nikkor in barrel as a sad replacement for my lost 30" Artar and a new purchase of a Artar 35" which I grabbed with hasty hands a week ago.

Hugo

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin