Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,909   Posts: 1,556,136   Online: 1057

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wooten
    Kerry,

What did the weight finally arrive at?

Also what moves are on the back...I can't tell from the photo.

The compactness of the camera in closed position is very impressive

Is the bellows support an Arca accessory?
    The weight was a little higher than anticipated - exactly 13 lbs. as shown. I can cut the weight by over a pound and a half if I go with a non-geared front standard and shorter rail.

The back moves are base tilt, swing and shift (no rear rise/fall).

The bellows support is a standard ARCA-SWISS part (#07700). The bellows came with a couple glue-on sag straps, but I plan to use it with the support for a while so I can determine the best location to install a sag strap.

Kerry

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce (Camclicker)
    Wow, that is VERY impressive to me. I would love to feed that baby sheet after sheet of film. Do you plan to make more?
    No plans to make any more right now, but I would consider it if the camera proves to perform as well as anticipated and there is sufficient demand.

Kerry

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by kthalmann
    Celac,

The dovetail plate was purpose manufacturered. The other metal pieces are made by a company called 8020 Inc. Their web site is www.8020.net.

Kerry
    Thanks. I have been using a borrowed home brew 5x12 and looking for sources to build my own.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin