Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,536   Posts: 1,572,718   Online: 757

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Emile de Leon
    It would probably be best to have some filmholders made for the camera and have the back altered to fit the holders. If you are interested you can go to my website to get more info on the S&S filmholders which I can order for you.
    Emile/www.deleon-ulf.com

Emile,

I know John and suggested to him that he contact the people in China about making the holders because at this time S&S is having problems meeting demand, and the design of the 6X15 back is rather unusual and would take a fair amont of new work.

Sandy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi All,

Does anyone know the current status of 6 x 15 in holders, particularly dry plate holders? Thanks.
    d

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've recently purchased a 6" x 15" camera with book style double dark slide holder for glass plates; can I ask if john was successful in getting hold of additional dark slides?
    The camera I have looks to be mahogany with brass inserts and chrome fittings but with no manufactures name. The dark slide fits the back of the camera by lifting the GG back, inserting the bottom of the slide in a grove and then there are two wooden tabs at the top which slot into the top, the whole slide is pushed across to locate the slide.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Antique-6x15-Tea...item3efa8f7247
    additional plate holders are $65 the above listing says for a 6x15
    Will they fit the model you have? I ordered more holders for a different size and they are real close and can be made to work well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin