Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,837   Posts: 1,582,453   Online: 708

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire Senft View Post
    If you want information about eletrocution I will not give it to you. Certain am I that if you really wish to electrocute yourself that you will eventually be successful.
    Claire that doesnt make much sense.

the reason I posted the question was to NOT electrocute myself.
    I didnt notice any inquiry about "wanting to electrocute myself"

Shooter
    35mm
    Oh. Well so far it seems to have worked. I do so hope that it will always continue to work for you.
    Claire (Ms Anne Thrope is in the darkroom)

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by donbga View Post
    Joe and Sandy,

That's an interesting observation, one that I've never considered. Could the change in highligts be seen by printing a step wedge?
    The issue is that if you get too much pressure, with some humidity in the sensitized material, the negative may stick to the sensitized material. This will of course damage the negative, and yes, probably cause show up in the highlights.

Sandy

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by scootermm View Post
    bit of a bump...
    got my vacuum frame up and running. wondering if its running TOO well.
    After a few mins its managing to pull about 15PSI. is that too much?
    Would that be 15" hg? PSI is pressure. I can't comment on whether or not it's enough, but your halfway to outer space.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    When I first bought my NuArc 26 1k (used of course) the vacuum gauge read 13. Two days ago it drastically dropped to 6. I called Mr. Print and they sent me a rebuild kit that consisted of a rubber diaphram. I just got done with the big rebuild job 20 min. ago. It took a whole ten min. to do. I replaced the diaphram and it is back up to 13 on the gauge. The old diaphram had a tear in it. So I think you are OK with 15 " of merc. You may want to just hit your coated paper on both sides with the hair dryer a little before you print and chase any moisture out so you don't ruin any negatives

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin