Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,951   Posts: 1,585,982   Online: 958

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

oh no , the horror

I found this as i was walking in the back alley's of Vancouver downtown. its a 20x24 process camera.. thrown away. There was nothing to salvage on it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails process.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd of grabbed it anyway...
    What's wrong with you!!!
    Matt's Photo Site
    "I invent nothing, I rediscover". Auguste Rodin

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    what dark and pestilent time are these...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    So did the rubbish man get it or are you sleeping on the couch tonight!?

LOL

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    You could have grabbed it and called it a sculpture! Looks somewhat artsy! haha!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was just at a print shop yesterday picking up a free to good home revolving darkroom door. They showed me all the equipment they could not use nor give away. They also showed me rows of empty workspaces where many color strippers, etc used to work. Anyway. They had a gorgeous one of these complete and in perfect shape. They are going to cut it up for scrap. Ugh... at least I reserved the vacuum frame!

Bill

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by billschwab View Post
    I was just at a print shop yesterday picking up a free to good home revolving darkroom door. They showed me all the equipment they could not use nor give away. They also showed me rows of empty workspaces where many color strippers, etc used to work. Anyway. They had a gorgeous one of these complete and in perfect shape. They are going to cut it up for scrap. Ugh... at least I reserved the vacuum frame!

Bill

I would think that these could be turned into a horizontal LF or ULF enlarger very easily. Would require a light source. That should not be too difficult to make.
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Visit my website at http://www.donaldmillerphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bill, you are going to take the lens, right? if not, I will and will be happy to pay you for any costs/shipping.

erie

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Interesting discussion. I take it that some of you know how to transmute lead into gold.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Gee Dan, having a bad day? You of all people would surely not want a single good piece (or even less than good) of glass getting trashed, would you?

erie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin