Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,940   Posts: 1,585,699   Online: 1018

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

12x20 F&S Lensboard size?

Anyone know the lensboard size for a 12x20 Folmer & Schwing camera? I am taking a look at one tomorrow in hopes of eventually buying it and would like to mount my 355mm G Claron on a lensboard to take a look at the image on the GG. I have a 7x17 F&S and hope the 12x20 takes the same size... but it looks as though its a bigger lens board from the photos Ive seen.
    Did a search on here and through google and didnt find much.

Thanks in advance.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Ill be answering my own question thread.
    Jim Galli replied to an email inquiry about this so I figured I would post it in case someone in the future does a similiar search on what these lensboards are sized at.

3/8" thick. with an outside dimension of 161mmx161mm and inside lip sized at 143mmx143mm

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Quote Originally Posted by scootermm View Post
    ...I figured I would post it in case someone in the future does a similiar search on what these lensboards are sized at.
    While searching, I always appreciate 'think-ahead' folks like you.

In that vein, here're the dimensions for Korona 12x20 lensboards: also 3/8 inch thick, but 139mm square (5 1/2 inches), with the inner lip 128mm square (5 inches).

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin