Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,748   Posts: 1,515,702   Online: 914

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    After several months of dry shooting and practicing with my little Wisner 14 x 17 point and shoot, I have started putting film in the camera....it is fun...so nice and peacefull I do not miss the obnoxious sound of my nikon motor drive....all I can add is that I am chomping at the bit to get behind a 20 x 24 and finally move on up to large format...! Keep the faith Monty, you da man!
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    $10,000 will get you more than "assistants", and it will get you a full day in the studio with more film than most clients will ever use in a day.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to email me.
    Tracy
    Tracy Storer
    Polaroid 20x24 Studio West
    www.mammothcamera.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Let me clarify this even further:
    current rates for renting the SF camera in studio start at $1000/day Film is $75/shot. The last time I invoiced over $10K was for a four day shoot, five hundred miles from home with rental truck, rented lights, etc.
    Anyone interested in working with the camera should contact me, I'm here to help.
    Best,
    Tracy
    Tracy Storer
    Polaroid 20x24 Studio West
    www.mammothcamera.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A teacher of mine here at Columbia (Peter LaGrand) used one of these extensively while we had one here a decade or so back and showed me some gorgeous images from it, seriously just something to floor you.
    Said film was about $65 a shot then, which sounds about in line with what Tracy's saying, though as the project was for the school, he didn't have to pay to rent it out or anything.
    Pretty sweet deal I'd say.
    The camera is long since gone from campus, but his pictures, and two 11x14 Deerdorfs still remain, definitely guna be getting on those this semester...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin