Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,663   Posts: 1,481,642   Online: 841

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sanking View Post
    The 450mm Nikkor M is a great lens for 12X20. I would not waste my money on any other lens of this focual length, unless you want to try out one of the huge plasmat type (Symmar, Symmar-S, Nikkor-W, Fujinon-W). You would get great coverage with them, and a brighter ground glass to. But they are really large.

Sandy King

as always, very helpful Sandy.

In doing some research tonite it seems like the spot on perfect lens is the 450mm Nikkor M. So I think I may take your advice (and similiar advice from others) and save up for the Nikkor M. The 355mm G Claron really seems to cover well stopped down so Ill just stick with it for now.

thanks to others for the help/advice and well wishes.

Hopefully soon Ill have some film to burn and some HUGE paper to coat to make some pd prints.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Way to go Matt. That first try looks mighty good. Congrats!
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep..to gain that which he cannot lose. Jim Elliot, 1949

http://tonopahpictures.0catch.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin