Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,764   Online: 1068

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    If you guys find anything let's add it back to this thread. I'm the proud owner of a new-to-me 11x14 Wizard View (yes, I know the fiberq site does not list the Wizard View in 11x14, but I can prove them wrong!)
    what is the fiberq site?
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw View Post
    what is the fiberq site?
    http://www.fiberq.com/cam/

its a website that has ALOT of information on LF and ULF cameras from the late 1800s-early 1900s.
    good resource.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    thanks!
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. In velit arcu, consequat at, interdum sit amet, consequat in, quam.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I found a top-loading soft-sided camping case at Academy sports for $35.00 that has correct inside dimensions, however the zip-aound flap under the fold-over outer-lid may be a bit small to get the camera in. Haven't tried it yet...but I have scissors, and may just remove this zip-around flap.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Well, the soft-sided bag is too small. Evidentally the measurements for the bag included the two external side zippered compartments,....but I can use it to hold 11x14 film holders. It looks like my best choice may be a Saitta custom bag.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin