Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,981   Posts: 1,523,810   Online: 1183

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sanking View Post
    BTW, is there any source at all of 20X24" film cut to size at this time?

I assume since Forte went under the BPF 200 has dried up? Does Fotoimpex offer anything in this size?

Sandy King
    John formerly of J&C has re-grouped and will announce a TMY offering initially in two formats very soon for 20x24 and 16x20 in 25 sheet boxes. He has paid for the film and is awaiting a ship date from Kodak as we speak. When he gets a specific date that the film has been cut, boxed and shipped, he will provide details as per pricing and shipping and an announcement will be made on the various channels and forums. This not a pre-order deal and as a result, it will be a first come first serve offering so do not hesitate if you are interested. We hope to bring TMY in two additional formats every two months for as long as people want or need TMY ULF sheet film.

Cheers!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    how great is that!!!!! Can 14x17 be in there too?
    Phillip

Quote Originally Posted by PBrooks View Post
    how great is that!!!!! Can 14x17 be in there too?
    Phillip
    To be perfectly honest with you Phillip, 14x17 is down the list of popular formats and we must be aware of the fact that Kodak requires John to purchase a minimal volume of each size which just is what it is. It may require you to do some trimming of a larger size on your own. Popularity and numbers are the drivers in this business deal as the risk with unused inventory must be managed as intelligently as possible by John so he can keep the ball rolling.

That said I am completely confident that if enough interest in any format came forward it would be certain that it would be cut.

Cheers!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear All,

We have completed our 2007 run of ULF film including 20 x 24 in HP5+ and FP4+ whilst its all pre-ordered if you check the sponsors forum some of our ULF partners in the USA may still have stock.

Simon : ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    Dear All,

We have completed our 2007 run of ULF film including 20 x 24 in HP5+ and FP4+ whilst its all pre-ordered if you check the sponsors forum some of our ULF partners in the USA may still have stock.

Simon : ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited
    Simon,

Would you please provide a list and contact information for your ULF partners in the USA?

Sandy King

Shooter
    Multi Format

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Fred's Place

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Santamaura View Post
    Thanks Sal and Simon.

Fred Newman Photography listed in the supplier link above is the View Camera Store, also an APUG Sponsor.
    Last edited by Dave Wooten; 08-07-2007 at 02:11 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: spelun
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Kadillak View Post
    John formerly of J&C has re-grouped and will announce a TMY offering initially in two formats very soon for 20x24 and 16x20 in 25 sheet boxes. He has paid for the film and is awaiting a ship date from Kodak as we speak. When he gets a specific date that the film has been cut, boxed and shipped, he will provide details as per pricing and shipping and an announcement will be made on the various channels and forums. This not a pre-order deal and as a result, it will be a first come first serve offering so do not hesitate if you are interested. We hope to bring TMY in two additional formats every two months for as long as people want or need TMY ULF sheet film.

Cheers!
    I have to eat my words here as John bailed out on all of us. He will never do business in the film business again in this lifetime so as a result, we are moving on. Good news will be forthcoming as I have just about got all of the details worked out to fill this void more effectively and without the lies.

Cheers!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Michael,

Any chance Kodak has a heart and would be open to those of us left holding a rather large bag by John getting a SUBSTANTIAL break on the orders we originally had the first go around. Eating words in one thing--eating 2300 dollars is another! I'm kidding on the last line of course as I realize you don't have responsibility in the matter. I have to say though its hard to just 'move on' from taking such a significant hit. My wife is a glass blower and we used some of her money to make this 'once in a lifetime' kind of order.

I realize that my deal was with John and his character and thak Kodak didn't necessarily have a hand in this but as long as negotaiations are taking place maybe good will can reign supreme and win back some of those that are a little gunshy to 'move forward' in the future.

Thank you for your continued efforts and I hope this suggestion is received in the respectful manner in which it is intended.

Best,

Monty

Quote Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
    Michael,

Any chance Kodak has a heart and would be open to those of us left holding a rather large bag by John getting a SUBSTANTIAL break on the orders we originally had the first go around. Eating words in one thing--eating 2300 dollars is another! I'm kidding on the last line of course as I realize you don't have responsibility in the matter. I have to say though its hard to just 'move on' from taking such a significant hit. My wife is a glass blower and we used some of her money to make this 'once in a lifetime' kind of order.

I realize that my deal was with John and his character and thak Kodak didn't necessarily have a hand in this but as long as negotaiations are taking place maybe good will can reign supreme and win back some of those that are a little gunshy to 'move forward' in the future.

Thank you for your continued efforts and I hope this suggestion is received in the respectful manner in which it is intended.

Best,

Monty
    Kodak has indicated to me in sponsor replacement negotiations that they are willing to hold the film price from 18 months ago. I wish there was a way that I could clean this one up for you Monty, but we will have to work this the best way that we can. More later my friend.

Things are intensely close to having things wrapped up for the next offering of TMY and I am excited in one sense for how much better this go around will be to the film consuming public. But at the same time I am steaming for those individuals that trusted John and were rewarded with a cold shoulder.

Cheers!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin