Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,560   Posts: 1,545,258   Online: 796

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    One other question Michael,
    would you know of any efforts to make any more TMY in 11x14 format? Thanks for your efforts,

John Z.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Kadillak View Post
    John formerly of J&C has re-grouped and will announce a TMY offering initially in two formats very soon for 20x24 and 16x20 in 25 sheet boxes. He has paid for the film and is awaiting a ship date from Kodak as we speak. When he gets a specific date that the film has been cut, boxed and shipped, he will provide details as per pricing and shipping and an announcement will be made on the various channels and forums. This not a pre-order deal and as a result, it will be a first come first serve offering so do not hesitate if you are interested. We hope to bring TMY in two additional formats every two months for as long as people want or need TMY ULF sheet film.

Cheers!
    In fact I would like to know the business rationale that led one to conclude that 16x20 is more popular than 14x17. I am not challenging this, mind you, I am just curious to know (yeah, I shoot 14x17...).

My impression from a few non-statistically significant polls is that both formats are rather uncommon and they are so by the same amount, and that half their size (8x20 and 7x17) is much more popular, but again by a similar amount.

If the 16x20 order had been presold then of course is a different matter, but apparently this was not the case, hence my curiosity.

Cheers!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    With the ongoing thread on EFKE film defects, I am surprised that there is still interest in this.

PE

Quote Originally Posted by mammolo View Post
    In fact I would like to know the business rationale that led one to conclude that 16x20 is more popular than 14x17. I am not challenging this, mind you, I am just curious to know (yeah, I shoot 14x17...).

My impression from a few non-statistically significant polls is that both formats are rather uncommon and they are so by the same amount, and that half their size (8x20 and 7x17) is much more popular, but again by a similar amount.

If the 16x20 order had been presold then of course is a different matter, but apparently this was not the case, hence my curiosity.

Cheers!
    The odds are excellent that both 14x17 and 16x20 in T Max 400 can be cut as soon as we complete the paper work on the new deal with Kodak. I am giving everyone advance notice to start checking your frozen stock of TMY and get ready to rumble. The more interest there are in any format the better and the decision to proceed with any format is very reasonable.

The new deal will have enormous flexibility on both the sell and purchase side of the arrangement. We are working behind the scenes as quickly as we can to set things up and Kodak, as usual, has been great to work with.

Cheers!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Kodak TMY ULF Order

Hello Michael,

Just doing a follow up to see if you will be announcing this soon. I am clearing out some freezer space for some 7 x 17. Thanks again for all your hard work in dealing with this project.

Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Kadillak View Post
    The odds are excellent that both 14x17 and 16x20 in T Max 400 can be cut as soon as we complete the paper work on the new deal with Kodak. I am giving everyone advance notice to start checking your frozen stock of TMY and get ready to rumble. The more interest there are in any format the better and the decision to proceed with any format is very reasonable.

The new deal will have enormous flexibility on both the sell and purchase side of the arrangement. We are working behind the scenes as quickly as we can to set things up and Kodak, as usual, has been great to work with.

Cheers!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Hello, is there any further word as to when and where we will start making orders for the new T-max 400 and prices by format.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin