Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,714   Posts: 1,483,032   Online: 745

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Dan, tough for landscapes in Phoenix. Generally speaking you must drive 2+ hours for landscape. Abstract, older towns, etc. easier to get too within two hours. Most of my images were within a couple of hours of Phoenix, but are more abstract in nature. You need to drive further for 'better' landscape. Or, you could consider Vulture Mine, Robson Mine, or Tumacacori, or Globe, Superior, etc...Sedona is probably the closest in landscape at around 2 hours. You can check out Westfork which is just outside of Sedona.

Images
    Go to the east side and fort Mcdowell. Get on 87A and and just start driving north up to Payson. Beautiful rugged country. You go from Saguaros to pine forests on The Mogollon rim.

Not a lot in Phoenix. You could try down town.

Congrats of=n getting your camera completed. I am envious.

Head up to Sedona and shoot what everyone else does.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin