Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,945   Posts: 1,585,818   Online: 958

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard T Ritter View Post
    The elves are enjoying the left over parts they found the back makes a wonderful bob sled.
    LOL

Richard, I can't get this image out of my head
    John Bowen

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    After enjoying Sandy's offerings of Richard's great work I thought I would throw some pics of Hiromi's work in the mix. Here is my Ebony 20 x 24 with accompanied reference points, my kids and their aritfacts; Specs of the camera for those interesed can be found at Badger Graphic.

Hope you enjoy seeing the different approaches. Obviously the Ebony is heavier in all aspects, including the weight on the pocketbook. Nonetheless I have enjoyed the camera immensly.

Monty
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Counti, Satchel, Ebony.jpg   Ebony Front View.jpg   Ebony Side View.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Monty,

Looks like you could shoot some life size images of the little angel on the right ;-)
    John Bowen

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
    After enjoying Sandy's offerings of Richard's great work I thought I would throw some pics of Hiromi's work in the mix. Here is my Ebony 20 x 24 with accompanied reference points, my kids and their aritfacts; Specs of the camera for those interesed can be found at Badger Graphic.

Hope you enjoy seeing the different approaches. Obviously the Ebony is heavier in all aspects, including the weight on the pocketbook. Nonetheless I have enjoyed the camera immensly.

Monty
    Nice camera, Monty. But those girls steal the show!!

Sandy King

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I believe that the young man on the right is Monty's son.
    Kick his ass, Sea Bass!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Yeah Sandy I threw you an anchor on that one, that is my son Satchel Cochise on the right there. We get a little lazy around our house when it comes to haircuts and damn if he didn't go and get used to it. I'm not sure he's as afraid of the barber as I am of Kerik's clowns but it's somewhere in between at this point.

Monty

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zebra View Post
    I'm not sure he's as afraid of the barber as I am of Kerik's clowns but it's somewhere in between at this point.

Monty
    The fiance is with you on that one, Monty. Was in Houston a little while ago and I was trying to figure out if I could get her one of Kerik's wet plate images for XMas *you know, a gift for her!* and while I just love the clown shots she said the only place we could hang it would be in my studio... I was okay with that idea, but I think she might be a little miffed so the cash went towards the engagement ring instead.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    so the cash went towards the engagement ring instead.
    Dammit! Foiled Again!

Merry Christmas and congrats on the engagement Jeremy.
    Kerik Kouklis
    Platinum/Gum/Collodion
    www.kerik.com
    2014 Workshop Schedule Online

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin