Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,992   Posts: 1,524,233   Online: 1109

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

The One That Got Away....but in doing so it saved my life

Well, I was extremely tempted to purchase this one.
    :o
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEDW:IT&ih=008

I was willing to bid double plus what this item sold for; fortunately for my life (given the fact my better half had recently put the LAW DOWN and it would not have been a pretty ugly sight to see my remains next to the side of the road), I refrained from bidding too much. I figured I could have smoozed my way out of it for around $650, but any more than that I truly would have been road kill.

Dagor77 (Andrew) had a truly sweet 8x20 Korona and it would have been a nice 'N light rig (13 lbs.) on my back......

I Guess, I will have to just get the 11x14 working and use it with my V8.

I hope who ever purchased this ULF rig will post some shots!

Jon
    Everyone has a constitutional right to be an idiot; that does not mean you should exercise your right!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If she didn't for the camera she certainly would have when you bought the film holders...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin