Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,514   Posts: 1,543,711   Online: 882
      
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49
  1. #11

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Grand Junction, Colorado
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Posts
    600
    Images
    57
    Richard, yea it is kind of good looking - still don't know what to make of it.
    Erie, I live in Grand Junction, Colorado
    regards
    Erik

  2. #12
    richard ide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Markham, Ontario
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,215
    Erik,
    I can give you a quote on a custom tripod and matching crane.
    Richard

    Why are there no speaker jacks on a stereo camera?

  3. #13
    Mick Fagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Melbourne Australia
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,841
    Images
    29
    Does the camera have a nameplate, or any other piece of identification.

    In it's former lives, do you know what was it used for?

    It looks really neat.

    Mick.

  4. #14

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Eastern Canada
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    1,595
    There are 2 cameras in town,both at a government office,that must look like this one.I've never seen them but they fit your cameras discription.They were (are?) used to reproduce old maps at a 1:1 ratio.

  5. #15
    David Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    near Dallas, TX USA
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    3,301
    Images
    6
    Will it shoot in RAW?

  6. #16
    arigram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Crete, Greece
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Posts
    5,474
    Images
    69
    I think its best to give that thing its own four legs and teach it walk.
    It might be able to carry you to the photoshoot.
    And even learn some tricks and acrobatics and scare off the little brats.
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit




  7. #17
    MurrayMinchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    North Coast, BC, Canada
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Posts
    4,195
    Images
    15
    That dinky little lens on such a huge camera camera reminds me of something I heard a comedian talking about a few years back. It's like a body builder on steroids, in that the only muscle that really counts (penis) becomes comparatively smaller as the other muscles get bigger.

    Murray
    _________________________________________
    Note to self: Turn your negatives into positives.

  8. #18

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Grand Junction, Colorado
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Posts
    600
    Images
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by arigram View Post
    I think its best to give that thing its own four legs and teach it walk.
    It might be able to carry you to the photoshoot.
    And even learn some tricks and acrobatics and scare off the little brats.
    Good idea, mount a seat on the back and have it take me to the shoot, rather than the other way around

  9. #19

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Grand Junction, Colorado
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Posts
    600
    Images
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by MurrayMinchin View Post
    That dinky little lens on such a huge camera camera reminds me of something I heard a comedian talking about a few years back. It's like a body builder on steroids, in that the only muscle that really counts (penis) becomes comparatively smaller as the other muscles get bigger.

    Murray

  10. #20

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Grand Junction, Colorado
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Posts
    600
    Images
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick Fagan View Post
    Does the camera have a nameplate, or any other piece of identification.

    In it's former lives, do you know what was it used for?

    It looks really neat.

    Mick.
    Mick,
    It is labeled Multi Lith Camera model 1450
    Addressograph - Multigraph Corporation Cleveland Ohio
    Made by Repro - Art Machinery Philadelphia, PA
    regards
    Erik

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast


 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin