Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,886   Online: 978

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Quote Originally Posted by epatsellis View Post
    Erik,
    what part of the world are you in?
    erie
    I rekon he's in orbit. Infact come to think of it, the Hubble space telescope is due for renewal. They'll be looking for a new camera with good definition

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by richard ide View Post
    Erik
    Kodak used to make a product called Photo Flat. It was a coating which was brushed on to a surface and never really dried and was slightly sticky. A long time ago, I saw someone use it to hold film in an old photostat camera. there was a post with a formula on APUG a short while ago and I cannot remember the thread. I wanted the formula myself. When I find it I will PM you the information. It will be a few days before I can search.
    I appreciate it Richard, Thanks
    Erik

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    MAKE A ENLARGER OUT OF IT. I AA HAD ONE AND SO SDOES CLYDE BUTCHER JUST HAVE TO DO SOME REAR END WORK ON IT AND MAYBE A MOTOR TO FOCUS.
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Richard, if you could post a link to the thread when you find it, I'm sure many would appreciate it.

erie

Shooter
    ULarge Format

Multilith Camera model 1450

He y! What are you going to do with your Multilith Camera 1450?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Any camera can be put in a backpack. The more relevant question is, who is going to carry the pack? Know any circus elephants for rent?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    I have a multilith camera model 1450 and I am looking for a lens and anything else there might be out there for this camera! HELP!!!!

Shooter
    ULarge Format

multilith camera model 1450

My emthanks, Bob.ail address is bnb18@zoominternet.net if anyone has a lens or any other parts for a multilith camera model 1450,

Shooter
    Large Format
    Are those wheels on the bottom? I sure hope so. I can't imagine what that baby weights.

But really, its a piece of junk, you should send it to me so I can get rid of it for you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin