Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,533   Posts: 1,544,006   Online: 1032

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Sawyer View Post
    Because Edward Weston only had an 8x10, so my 11x14 makes me better than him... :rolleyes:
    I'm sure you're just saying that sarcastically Mark, but it's sad, a lot of people probably think this way. When I first started off, I had a chip on my shoulder shooting MF when most everyone else was shooting 35mm and didn't even know what roll film was.

I don't think it is necessarily fair to say that sheet film is always slower either. I've managed to shoot it pretty quickly at times, whereas I was probably hunched on the floor in anticipation for at least five minutes waiting for the perfect moment to fire off one frame at the boquet shot at my last wedding (with an RB, but it could have just as easily been an F4 set in single-frame mode).

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The immediate satisfaction - once you have the original (speaking chromes). Once you see them that is.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Strange Makan, you're offline when you're online... Greetings to the author of this constant joke!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    And as soon as you're offline, your posts disappear... Greetings to the author of this constant joke!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by makan View Post
    And as soon as you're offline, your posts disappear... Greetings to the author of this constant joke!
    Hi Sean! I'm still on the quarantine list, I see...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin